A COLLECTION OF STUFF TO DO FOR VALENTINE’S DAY
My ideal V-Day would involve a dude and an entire day of House of Cards, then the Kanye show or Sex at the Zoo, ending the night at J-Rad’s or The Crown, but we can’t all get what we want so here’s a list of crap to do instead…
- SINGLE & MINGLE AT LEINENKUGELS’S BEER GARDEN
Free: Traffic Light Party – Red for Taken, Yellow for Proceed w/Caution, Green for Single. Drink specials & such. (7PM-9PM)
- VALETINE’S DAY DANCE PARTY AT THE CROWN
$5-$8 Donation: Live music, DJs, photobooth and the money goes towards Moveable Feast (9PM)
- LINGERIE PILLOW FIGHT AT ANGELS ROCK BAR
Free w/PJs til 11: Yep, watch women hit each other with pillows at Power Plant Live!
- VALENTINE’S DAY KARAOKE AT JOHNNY RAD’S
Free: Drinks, Food til 1AM, Skeeball, Karaoke. I’ve been before & it’s pretty awesome.
- SEX ITSELF AT RED EMMA’S
Free: Author, Sarah Richardson discusses gender, sex, and the human genome. (7:30PM)
- TASSELS & CHAMPAGNE AT CREATIVE ALLIANCE
$15-$100: Prohibition themed Burlesque with chocolate, champagne, and live music. (Shows at 7:30 & 10:30)
- MEANINGLESS DRINKS NIGHT AT ATOMIC BOOKS
Just like every other night but with a pretty flyer.
LISTS THAT OTHERS HAVE COMPILED
- Unique Ways to Celebrate Valentine’s Day [The Baltimore Sun]
- 10 Things to Do For Valentine’s Day [City Paper]
- 7 Unexpectedly Romantic Spots in Baltimore [B Magazine]
P.S. – Don’t forget my post on What Weekly about Valetine’s Day