BEST POSTS OF 2013
I wasn’t going to make a “best of” post because, well, I primarily post about events that have long since happened & the ongoing ones are available on the sidebar.
Then, I remembered that once in a while I sprinkle in some advice. More importantly, though, I asked & got great feedback from Tumblr-ers since this blog started in July that made the posts below way better and worth a second look.
- Stop Going On Shitty First Dates
- How To Deal With Flaky People
- Bringing Someone Home for the Holidays
- So You’re Addicted To Commitmentphobes
- Why Is The Third Date So Important?
- Time to Start Dating in DC
- Never Try To Find A Relationship at Ottobar (or Power Plant Live!)
- OkCupid Dealbreakers
DATING & MATH/SCIENCE:
- Dating in Baltimore By The Numbers
- Meyers Briggs Personality Types & Dating
- When Will You Get Married?
- What Neighborhood Should You Meet For Drinks: An Equation
- OkCupid Dating in Baltimore By The Numbers
- A Word On Street Harassment
- What’s Really Going On When Men Call Women ‘Crazy’?
- What I Learned About Love From How I Met Your Mother
P.S. – Gonna get all cheesy for a sec & thank everyone for following this blog. The comments, tips, and feedback have helped me grow this blog and grow as a person (especially comments that don’t agree with my point of you). Hopefully everyone sticks with me in 2014 because Spring has the best events in Baltimore.